Joyful Noise Preschool strive to provide a quality, Christian-based environment and education for children in the Cochrane community. Our goal is to love and nurture each child and give them a safe environment to grow and learn in. We implement prayer and bible stories into our daily schedule. We want to provide children with a strong foundation before beginning elementary school.
Joyful Noise Preschool’s program provide a variety of play and learning materials to meet individual needs. As a bonus, we offer Spanish classes as part of our program. We also offer materials that will help develop fine and gross motor skills, provide opportunities that will encourage physical development, dramatic/imaginative play and creativity through music and art. The teachers plan thematic units that cover various topics such as letter of the week, seasons, weather, community helpers, nutrition and exercise, all about me, etc. Teachers encourage social growth by giving children many opportunities to share their feelings, exciting stories, and special qualities about themselves.
Program for children 3 – 5 years old
- Small class sizes
- Warm, welcoming and loving environment with space to burn energy in the winter months
- Introduction to Spanish (since 2013) & Music (new this year)
- Certified teachers
- Low tuition fees
- Government subsidies and special needs assistance available (PUFF )
- 3 year old Tu/Th 8:30 to 11:00 am
- 4 year old M/W/F 8:30 to 11:00 am
- 4 year old M/W/TH 11:45 to 2:15 pm (please note, no Friday afternoon class)
- Mixed ages 5 mornings a week M/TU/W/TH/F - 8:30 to 11:00 am
Registration for the following September will begin in February.
Triny Davidson (local owner)
54 West Aarsby Road (located just off the gym in the Bow Valley Baptist Church)