Naturally Curious Preschool
Naturally Curious Preschool is a Reggio-inspired home-based setting located in Riversong, Cochrane. With a maximum of 6 children per class, your child will receive many opportunities each day for individualized attention. Importance is placed upon building a positive and trusting relationship with each student and to instill in them a love for lifelong learning.
All classes are taught by a certified teacher with a Bachelor of Education Degree and Bachelor of Arts Degree.
- Children are encouraged to explore, discover and engage their senses in all that they do. Each child’s voice will be heard and their work will be honoured.
- The classroom is an open and bright environment with unlimited opportunities to create, imagine and learn.
- Guided co-operative play will be incorporated daily, as well as free-choice time.
- Important socialization skills will be learned throughout daily activities. Turn taking and respect for others will be emphasized, especially during story and sharing times.
- Activities to promote gross motor development, co-ordination and physical activitiy will be included weekly (parachute games, bean bag games, outdoor play, etc.).
- Skill based lessons focusing on early literacy and numeracy will be included as part of the daily routine.
- Fine motor development is closely monitored to prepare your child for the rigor of Kindergarten – focus on pencil grip, scissor skills and letter formation.
- The art studio is filled with quality supplies – watercolour paper, cardstock, watercolour and acrylic paints, glass beads, beautiful fabric and yarn, as well as natural items.
Programs available for 3 and 4 year olds.
Potty training is an asset, but not mandatory.Space is limited!
- Tuesday & Thursday 9:00-11:30 am or 12:30-3:00 pm
- Monday & Wednesday 9:00-11:30 am
Find us on Facebook!